Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Ha! You'll have to post a picture of yourself wearing the shirt. And I kept waiting for a butt wiggle in the video. I'll take the chair dancing instead. Congratulations of winning, Abby! Can't wait to find out what you decide to do next!
Hahaha, when i finally finished and got it all validated and everything, i felt like jumping up and doing one of those tom cruise risky business dance around the house in my underwear to an 80's song moments. ((:
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Ha! You'll have to post a picture of yourself wearing the shirt. And I kept waiting for a butt wiggle in the video. I'll take the chair dancing instead. Congratulations of winning, Abby! Can't wait to find out what you decide to do next!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, when i finally finished and got it all validated and everything, i felt like jumping up and doing one of those tom cruise risky business dance around the house in my underwear to an 80's song moments. ((:
ReplyDeleteThe butt wiggle is retired...
ReplyDeleteumm... I WANT TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteARGHH!!!!
And I love your tree!!
And I love the impromptu whisking! LOL!