Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mirror Mirror--An Abby Gabs Video Blog




If you can't see today's video blog, point your browser to my YouTube channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/AbbyC613


And don't forget---there's still plenty of time to enter my very first giveaway! You KNOW you want your very own Donnie Wahlberg doll...don't deny it...

5 comments:

  1. What a nice video, Abby. Thanks for the reminder to look for what's beautiful, instead of always being so critical of ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetie.. we are always our own worst critic..

    (and PS. Our husbands are almost always right. ahem, ahem.. I won't tell MY husband that...lol... but when Brian tells you how pretty you are.. and YOU ARE... believe him. always.)

    Much Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't looked in the mirror since 1996.
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved loved LOVED this blog!

    You know I love that picture.

    And that "normal chin/second chin" thing? I do it in the mirror ALL THE TIME.

    I think we just became best friends. Yup, yup we did.

    ReplyDelete

Shout outs are always appreciated!