Twenty Questions--An Abby Gabs Video Blog
I wanted to do a video blog, but I couldn't think of anything funny to talk about. So, I turned to the internet and asked my friends, family and readers to ask me their most burning questions (about me.) You asked, I answered. Here's the (incredibly long) video blog I promised. Thanks to all who submitted questions!
If you can't see my video, point your browser here: http://youtu.be/U9L8V8QaJUc
Walt's video blog can be found here: http://youtu.be/nRuVF_P4STE
HUGE thanks goes out to Brian because if it weren't for him, you wouldn't be viewing this video at all. You rock my socks, babe.
I love this and I don't understand how I missed my chance to submit questions. Boo me.
ReplyDeletePS. Can you write out that delicious dessert?
ROFL! Yes, fasting counts. ;) My daughter watched it with me and we both laughed several times, your humor is great! She said she loved the song you chose because it was hilarious. :D
ReplyDeleteWhat a hoot!
ReplyDelete:o)
I Love it when you flash gang sign at me. You blog is still better.
ReplyDeleteOh my... is there anything that you are not amazing at. I do not know anyone else who could put together a almost 10 minute vlog that I would enjoy sitting through... but seriously! I had to take notes girl! First... I want a fan club too! Second... boxers or briefs yes please and {snort}. Third... if Jenna does not already know the extent of her genius she should. Inside the actors studio questions GENIUS!!! Would that not make a fantastic blog topic / series. Could totally play off of that idea! Loved the video. So much fun!
ReplyDeleteOMG OMG OMG... BRILLIANT!!! I just love all the sound effects, esp. 'wink' and 'fart'... hee hee hee
ReplyDeleteThe pics of Donnie and Mark are most welcomed!!!