Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday Mornings Are For Mime

I appreciate all the support I've received after divulging my technical difficulties with you yesterday. In fact, I had several readers request that I take my own suggestion and post a series of pictures, miming the video blog I'd worked so tirelessly to post.


Truthfully, readers, the video blog I have planned wouldn't make much sense mimed. Especially since one of the major reasons I did the vlog was so you could hear me sing.


Maybe.


And you're welcome.


BUT, when my readers speak, I listen. And so, for your reading (viewing?) pleasure, here is a Saturday Mime Fest that I will call...


How I'm Feeling Today

I...

hate...

Technology.

It's driving me crazy.

So, before I do something drastic...

Or lose my mind completely...

...I'm going to take the day off.

Perhaps I will crochet...

...or read an excellent book...

...but most likely, I will just watch the Food Network and relax.

Have a good weekend, readers!

9 comments:

  1. Please imagine me miming a thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Your face on "lose my mind completely" is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, you are so EXPRESSIVE it's too CUTE!!!

    Hope your Technology woes end soon, HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Enjoy your cat/book/knitting/TV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy crapballs! Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Blogger has instituted a REPLY option in the comments section! Hallelujah! LOL

      Delete
  5. Abby, i'm visiting you because Erica of Free Fringes recommended you for #BestOfTheBlogosphere at Cookie's Chronicles. I see why, funny lady! I completely understand your frustration with technology! I hope you have a very nice and relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thanks Cookie! And thanks to Erica! :0) Is there a specific way I participate in Best of the Blogosphere? I'd love to jump in! :) And I DID have a relaxing weekend. Well...mostly. If you don't count the 2 hour jog-a-than at the gym on Sunday. Oh, and all the errands. And the mopping...Okay, well, Saturday was pretty relaxing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha. Well, glad some of it was relaxing! Abby, I'd love for you to get in on the fun. Just check out my recent BOTB blog post for details: http://cookieschronicles.blogspot.com/2012/01/best-of-blogosphere-january-2012-blog.html

    ReplyDelete

Shout outs are always appreciated!