Great review! Ha! JP and I were debating yesterday about whether or not we wanted to see it. I'm firmly in the "yes" camp...especially after your review. Is the angry dance the same? And also...do you know the Flight of the Conchords? Search "Bret's angry dance" on youtube. Hilarious.
Best remake EVER indeed!! ...Brian's ass wiggle deserves an Oscar.
ReplyDeleteGreat review! Ha! JP and I were debating yesterday about whether or not we wanted to see it. I'm firmly in the "yes" camp...especially after your review. Is the angry dance the same? And also...do you know the Flight of the Conchords? Search "Bret's angry dance" on youtube. Hilarious.
ReplyDeleteMental note: Everything I do could (and probably will) end up in a blog or youtube video.
ReplyDeleteYou've piqued my interest, so will wait for it to come to Malaysian shores... I loved the original too!!!
ReplyDeleteThe one person who did not like the original: Reid. Weirdo.
ReplyDelete