OMG!!! The mustaches, Princess Leia!!!aaaiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!! ::runs away::Happy Halloween!
That. Is. Awesome. I love your costumes!! ;)
Errr...I was about to say that I really loved Brian's costume. And then I saw the black space around his head. You're looking pretty good at Leia. I kind of need a booty shake video from you.
Iron Man and Mario and Luigi are my favorites. Also, I continue to die of photoshop talent jealousy.
Mario and Luigi are the best.Just fabulous.
Shout outs are always appreciated!
OMG!!! The mustaches, Princess Leia!!!
ReplyDeleteaaaiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!! ::runs away::
Happy Halloween!
That. Is. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteI love your costumes!! ;)
Errr...I was about to say that I really loved Brian's costume. And then I saw the black space around his head. You're looking pretty good at Leia. I kind of need a booty shake video from you.
ReplyDeleteIron Man and Mario and Luigi are my favorites. Also, I continue to die of photoshop talent jealousy.
ReplyDeleteMario and Luigi are the best.
ReplyDeleteJust fabulous.