![]() |
| An adorable, and overly-excited, Abby. |
![]() |
| Flower headband = my nod to the royal wedding. |
What do you get when you mix adorable, overly-excited Abby, with 3 of her best friends, a few cocktails, and an hour to kill before the wedding?
![]() |
| You guessed it. Pre-wedding cocktails. |
![]() |
| All dolled up and ready to dance! |
| The view from the round Holiday Inn in Charleston. |
What do you get when you combine those 4 friends with a group of even more friends, all together to celebrate the wedding of yet another friend?
![]() |
| They did!!! |
![]() |
| Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. ♥ |
![]() |
| It's a PAR-TAY. (Fuzzy picture to be blamed on awesome tunes and too much Pinot Noir.) |
And finally, what do you get when you combine ALL of the hilarity listed above (including the copious amounts of Pinot Noir), and you toss in a photo booth WITH PROPS????
Well, respectively, you get:
![]() |
| "We're too drunk to do this right now." |
![]() |
| "Well since we're here, let's try to get in character." |
![]() |
| "I know, I know. You be Lolita. I'll be your pimp." |
![]() |
| "Gimme some suga, woman." |
***Congrats to our friends Tara and John!! We wish for you all the happiness that life can bring! ***











Congrats to your friend, who made a drop dead gorgeous bride, might I add! And congrats to you, on the fabulous outfit and Cocktails! I want one (ahem.. or 5)!!
ReplyDelete:)
Love it! There's nothing better than a friend's wedding. Some of the best and drunkest times of my life...
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous time!
ReplyDeleteAbby, I need to party with you and your family...I might even go over my two-cocktail limit! Congratulations to the bride and groom, may you have many happy years together.
I really need to learn to stay out of goofy pictures. They almost always end up here. ;)
ReplyDelete@Kristin: Didn't she?? Her dress was gorgeous. Of course, Tara would make a paper sack look like coture, but she was radiant!!
ReplyDelete@Woven: Oh yes....mucho mucho wine was consumed last night. LOL
@Tricia: We'd have a blast!! Par-tay at my house!
@Brian: Don't do that. You're too cute to stay out of my pictures!!