Oh, wait. I like cake.
So, let's try a classic SAT analogy.
Abby is to Tacos as Lion is to Zebra Meat.
(I dare you to watch this and then walk around NOT singing it for 2 weeks. Good luck.)
I often give the Food Network credit for my ability to create delicious, beautiful dishes (that I often take pictures of with my Droid. And yes, I'm about to share those pictures here.)
![]() |
| Asparagus and sweet pea pasta with crispy chicken and bacon-seared Brussels sprouts. |
![]() |
| Grilled herb pork loin with roasted asparagus and garlic and herb new potatoes. |
My husband often jokes that, on holidays, he's full before we sit down to dinner because either Dad or I are constantly searching him out, spoon in hand, "taste this gravy," "taste this sauce," "taste the turkey." My Dad and I are nothing if not passionate about food. We groan over perfectly seasoned potatoes, swoon over the smell of basil, and celebrate when we pair dinner with the perfect bottle of wine. (Seriously, nothing gets us going quite like the smell of fresh herbs. Except for a glass of exceptional wine.)
![]() |
| Salami and smoked gouda crostinis with peach bellinis. |
![]() |
| Shepherd's Pie with Guinness Gravy and summer salad. |
Also, don't think I missed the food cliche. It was done with purpose.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Shout outs are always appreciated!