Abby: Do you think they teach the newscasters how to talk like that in school?
Brian: I dunno. Maybe.
A: Like...is there a text book?
B: Guest speakers, maybe?
A: *In bad newscaster voice* "Today in class we will teach you how to use the inflection of your voice to make your point."
B: You should blog about it.
So I did. In video blog form. Enjoy.
This was the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time. I can't believe yeah write made the news. Take that, quasi-famous mommy bloggers!
ReplyDeleteThank you, my dear! :) I had to mention it---I had a TON of visitors to my blog this week thanks to Yeah Write!!
DeleteI heard that newscasters have to spend time in the midwest because people from that area of the country have the least offensive accent. I choose to believe it as the truth because I am from the midwest and it makes me feel awesome. Fun video! Great work on the running!
ReplyDeleteLMAO, this was awesome and very entertaining. Congrats on the running and your Top Ten status in yeahwrite!
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh SO HARD! lol I also was waiting for the cough where you mumble "bi#!*" under your breath after saying Maria's name. lol
ReplyDeleteOver the top Lady! A hardy LMFAO has been logged.
ReplyDelete