![]() |
| Just me, the sand, the sun and the surf. |
1) Days in the sunshine are delicious.
2) The Atlantic Ocean is still, in fact, there. (It had been so long, I was beginning to wonder.)
3) SPF 50 is a slight exaggeration, especially when your skin is normally the color of skim milk.
Perhaps next Wednesday, I'll use SPF 1,000. (Or maybe I'll wear a tarp. A tent. A burka?)
![]() |
| The spot from which I blogged yesterday. |
![]() |
| A path into the sea |
![]() |
| Sun rising on my Perfect Day |
![]() |
| ...with wild flowers in her hair... |
![]() |
| ...she watched the tide roll in... |
I had such a wonderful day, I'm thinking of making it a weekly ritual. Can you take more seashore-sent blogs every Wednesday of the summer, readers?
I promise not to rub it in too much.
And to spend each Wednesday filled with gratitude for having sandy toes.
♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥
Talking about being grateful--a HUGE thank you goes out to my new friend, Simone--author of Great Fun 4 Kids--for introducing AbbyGabs to her readers today. I am truly humbled, touched, and grateful!! This wonderful author/photographer/mom deserves much more than a footnote, which she will get soon! I just wanted to say thanks so much for loving my silly little blog.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Shout outs are always appreciated!